We respect your privacy right and do not collect any personal data, except for those required for your registration, identification, and for the comfortable use of our services.
By registering on the site pin-up.partners (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), you accept the personal information storage rules pointed out below.
Your data collection and storageWe can collect and process the following information:
- provided when you register and update information about yourself in your account;
- provided by you in any message, including support requests, failure reports and other requests. We reserve the right to keep records of such messages;
- data of payments made on the Website;
- information about the configuration of your computer, including the properties and settings of the software and network.
We can collect data about your Internet use through cookies. They help us to improve the website and make your pastime more enjoyable. With the help of cookies we get the opportunity to identify you as a registered website participant, and also to store various information about your account in order to avoid re-entering of this information whenever possible.
You have the right to refuse to save cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings. However, if you do, you will partially lose the ability to use certain elements of our website.
- to grant you access to the Website;
- to improve the website services;
- to identify you among other website users, to publish your data publicly (for example, ratings, standings, etc.);
- for more precise advertising campaign selection that meet your interests;
- for various kinds of notifications of the website changes and updates and to send you other information relating directly to the Website.
We will not disclose your personal information to the third parties, with the exception of the following cases provided by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory obligation or state authorized order.Access to the information
All possible changes in the rules and terms for personal information storage comply with our general Rules and Terms of the user agreement. This page contains the latest version of these provisions.Contacts
You can ask questions regarding this provision to our support team via e-mail email@example.com